We are looking for a full-time, energetic and enthusiastic RVT to join us at Northside Veterinary Clinic here in Lethbridge!
We are looking for somebody who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a fun, hard-working team. We are an AAHA-accredited companion animal hospital in Lethbridge, fully-equipped with video endoscopy, ultrasound, digital dental x-ray and in-house Idexx lab. No “after hours call” compliments our dedication to work-life balance too.
Lethbridge, a southern Canadian community of over 85,000 that offers a local University, Airport, affordable housing prices, and Waterton National Park just 30 minutes away is a hub for outdoor enthusiasts interested in exploring either side of the U.S-Canadian border. Lethbridge is home to milder Canadian winters, and a passionate pet-loving community that will welcome their new RVT with open arms.
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
• Continuing Education (CE);
• Competitive Wage;
• Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic);
• Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist…);
• Employee Assistance Program;
• Paid Licensing & Membership Dues;
• Professional Liability Insurance coverage;
• Paid Vacation time;
• Paid Sick & Personal Days;
• Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount);
• Uniform Allowance;
• Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we’d love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.