We are looking to hire Registered Veterinary Technicians (new graduates welcome) to join our team. Starting part-time hours with full-time availability. Experience an asset. A strong work ethic, technical skills and the ability to multi-task are a must. Applicants should be highly motivated, reliable, outgoing professionals with excellent communication skills to work in a team environment.
We are a growing, busy Veterinary Hospital located in Sudbury, Ontario. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Providing care, restraint and handling of patients (feline and canine);
– Collecting history for appointments, administering/dispensing medications and treatments as prescribed by the attending Veterinarian;
– Surgical/Dental preparation and assistance along with anesthetic delivery and monitoring of patients;
– Diagnostic laboratory tests such as hematology, clinical chemistry, cytology, urinalysis and fecal floats;
– Front desk reception using the AVIMark system and assisting in client education.
Please send cover letter and resume when applying.
Experience: Registered Veterinary Technician: 1+ year (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred), French (Preferred)