P3 Veterinary Partners is seeking an experienced Regional Operations Manager (ROM) to join our dynamic and innovative team in a full-time capacity. This ROM role will be responsible for supporting hospital operations, initiatives, and business functions of P3 veterinary hospitals in Ontario. We would like to invite candidates living anywhere within Ontario to apply as this is a remote position. Periodic travel is required.
P3 Veterinary Partners’ mission is to empower veterinary teams to live their passion and focus on unparalleled care for pets and the people who love them. The ROM is responsible for overseeing the quality of care and service provided to the pets and the people we care for, ensuring impeccable client service and a supportive work environment through collaboration with the onsite leadership teams to support the growth and vision of the practices within their region.
This role acts as a liaison between the P3 Home Office and the veterinary hospitals to ensure that all in-clinic administrative and operational tasks and functions are performed efficiently and effectively. This includes strategic planning, human resources, client service & marketing, communication and reporting (financial & operating metrics). The ROM will also lead the continuous improvement of the quality of customer service & medical care.
The ROM will maintain the exceptional relationships that have been built with hospital leadership and their teams, and extend that capability into new practices as they are acquired. The successful candidate will exhibit a management style which builds alliances within the P3 business and emphasizes high morale, collegiality, accountability, effective teamwork and high moral standards.
This is a high trust, high impact role within P3 for a self-starter who is comfortable managing their own schedule and being accountable in a multifaceted role.
The bulk of the ROM’s time is spent traveling to the various hospital locations and working with their hospital medical teams. Some overnight travel can be expected.
• College or university degree in business, animal/veterinary science, accounting or marketing (BSc, BComm, CPA, RVT) preferred
• Degree in Healthcare Administration, Hospital Management, DVM, or MBA an asset
• Knowledge of veterinary practice management software, such as AVImark, preferred
• Certified Veterinary Practice Management designation an asset
• 3 years of experience in multi-facility operations with budget management and direct profit and loss responsibility and proven team oriented communicator with experience in effectively leading people preferred
Contact: Submit Cover Letter and Resume to Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org today!