Looking for RVT in Calgary – Bow Bottom Vet
Awesome RVT needed for very busy, privately owned, 1 doctor practice in SE Calgary. The position is full-time hours, but we are open to a couple part-time RVT’s or temporary RVT’s if that is what you need. We are looking for the right team member and can be flexible to your needs.
We pride ourselves in leading-edge veterinary medicine and high standards in pet healthcare. We offer a full Idexx lab, digital and dental radiography, endoscopy and ultrasound. Dr. Schell is certified in TCVM, Acupuncture and Chiropractic treatments. She has a special interest in advanced dental procedures and nutrition!
We believe in staff empowerment and wages are based on experience and drive. Our Ideal team members have a passion for helping people as well as animals. Those with a drive for new programs, social media, anesthesia, puppy classes or whatever it is you love! We want to hear your passion for the industry, and help you grow and develop it. We would love to have someone in to start training ASAP for a smooth transition.
Experience would be an asset, but not required. We have a large support staff so RVT’s can be used to their full potential and skills. We are happy to help mentor new grads or those returning to the industry after a break.
Please visit our website www.bowbottomvet.com and you can email your resume/cover to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can’t wait to talk to you!
Why you want to join our team:
- 3 Day weekend every other weekend promoting work/life balance
- Every Monday off! Always 2 days off in a row
- Close at 7 pm weekdays, so every evening home!
- We help provide Pet insurance and offer staff discounts
- CVMA Health insurance Program with Healthcare spending account
- Uniforms, professional dues and CE paid by us
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn about new things and grow skills
- Amazing team and clients, in a well-established clinic.