Park Pet Hospital in Lethbridge AB is searching for a Lead RVT to join our amazing team. If you’re proud to be an intuitive team player and possess a disposition towards leadership, we want to hear from you! Park Pet is a reputable Companion Animal Hospital committed to Fear Free and high-quality medicine. You will be scheduled for 40-hours per week on a rotating 4 or 5-day schedule. Enjoy your evenings and spare time too as there is No On Call. Inquire today to learn more about this beautiful blend of leadership and work-life balance.
Lethbridge is a southern Canadian community of over 85,000 that offers affordable housing prices, a local airport, university, and outstanding hiking opportunities just 30 minutes away in Waterton National Park. Our passionate pet-loving community will welcome their new Lead RVT with open arms.
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
• Continuing Education (CE)
• Competitive Wage
• Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
• Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
• Professional Liability Insurance coverage
• Paid Vacation time
• Paid Sick & Personal Days
• Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
• Uniform Allowance
• Relocation Allowance to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we’d love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Contact Information: Visit our website at https://parkpethospital.ca/ to learn more; submit your CV to Dionne at email@example.com